A booking fee is paid after consultation correspondence with an artist, to pay for the time spent communicating with the client, and/or preparing artwork.
The current hourly rate is £80. Some tattoos are priced by piece, as discussed via email consultation.
1. I acknowledge and agree to the following:
Tattoo booking fees are non-refundable, and non-transferable. You may not use your booking fee, or appointment date, to hold a spot for someone else.
The booking fee is only applicable to the date that’s been agreed on by both the artist and the client.
If you have to reschedule the agreed upon date, you must provide 7 full day’s notice before the appointment date to be rescheduled, without having to pay another booking fee.
You may only be rescheduled ONCE before you will required to pay another booking fee, regardless of the reasoning. For multi-session tattoos, the booking fee will be held as payment towards the last session of the tattoo. Unless several appointments have been booked, each with their own booking fee.
Upon paying a booking fee I acknowledge that I have communicated my tattoo design idea to the artist to my satisfaction, and I have reviewed the artist’s prior works to decide that the artist can implement my idea to my satisfaction.
However, I understand that if I request substantial changes to the design, or request an entirely new drawing or draft, it will require a new booking fee, and the original booking fee will be forfeited as payment for the artist’s drawing time.
I understand that creating a tattoo design based on a client’s concept is subjective, and that variations may exist between my concept and the finished design. If the finished design is not to my liking, minor changes will be made at the artist’s discretion.
No drawings or drafts are emailed or otherwise previewed to clients before their scheduled appointment time.
The design is the intellectual property of the artist until it is applied to your body, regardless of booking fee.
A booking fee will also be forfeited in full in the case that:
- I do not turn up for a tattoo appointment;
- I cancel or reschedule an appointment without giving at least 7 full day’s notice;
- I arrive more than 20 minutes late to a tattoo appointment with no prior notice;
- I reschedule 2 times for any sessions of the same tattoo, regardless of notice;
- I fail to acquire childcare, as babies and children are not allowed to accompany the client. This includes having someone babysit for you in the studio, which is also not allowed.
- I arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol;- I arrive to a tattoo appointment without the relevant identification.- I change the design that was discussed at the consultation;
- I am rude, insulting, harassing, or otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner toward any person in the studio;
- I fail to notify the artist of ANY medical condition, medication, allergy, alcohol or substance
- I use/abuse, or any illness, as it could affect the application or healing of my tattoo.
- I understand that I will be billed at the artist’s current rate, starting at my scheduled appointment time, for all tattooing and tattooing related services, including, but not limited to:
- Time used to edit or resize the tattoo design if needed;
- Time used to apply tattoo stencils to the body;
- Time used to assemble tattoo equipment and open sanitary supplies in front of me, or to replenish necessary supplies during the tattoo session;
- All breaks during the tattoo appointment requested by me;
- Lateness on my part of 15 minutes or more without notifying the artist.
- Any touch-up work needed after 6 months, or that caused by poor aftercare practises.
- PLEASE eat a full meal prior to your appointment, take all prescribed medications unless specified by your doctor, and make sure that you are NOT ill the day of your appointment. If you are ill, you will be asked to leave.